Boston Interactive is seeking a Design Intern to assist in the design, creation, and maintenance of client’s web sites and other interactive projects. Specific tasks may include design, layout, graphic creation, image searching, etc
An Internship at Boston Interactive will teach you how to interact with team members within a web development and marketing environment. You will fine-tune your design skills and have the opportunity to collaborate with clients on a variety projects. During your internship you will also learn about development strategy and web marketing.
- Excellent desktop publishing skills: familiarity with PCs and Adobe software
- Competency in PhotoShop, Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple projects under pressure, and work effectively on a team
- Minimum of 24 hours/week required, during normal business hours. Ability to work extra hours during production crunches appreciated.
- Hourly rate applies based on experience and skills
No agencies, outsourcing, telecommuting or development companies please.