Do you have the skills and passion to build what no one has built before? Do you love to challenge yourself and those around you to do the very best work? If so, Boston Interactive just may be the place for you. We are an award winning web design, application development and internet marketing firm focused on creating innovative solutions that deliver a positive impact. Our company is a recognized leader in creating state of the art websites and web applications. Our continued success has created the need for an experienced ASP.NET Developer to help shape the future of the web. If you are one of the best and brightest and love to challenge yourself, then this is the position for you. Slackers need not apply.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Developing highly interactive, dynamic web sites and web applications
- Integration of .NET based CMS systems (Sitecore, Kentico)
- Designing and developing custom applications to support a variety of web initiatives
- Building custom user controls to achieve project requirements
- Building and extending relational databases and associated objects to support applications
- Staying ahead of current trends and helping to define future ones
- 5+ years of web development experience
- ASP.NET (C# & VB.NET)
- Experience writing custom user controls
- Experience writing and consuming web services
- MS SQL (T-SQL)
Candidates should also:
- Have experience with 3rd Party API Integrations (REST, SOAP)
- Have experience with Web Services
- Have experience with Windows Server administration (IIS)
- Have demonstrated ability to work in fast paced, team environment
- Have portfolio of past application development projects in which you held a tangible, key development role
- Be qualified to work in the United States
- Be able to work on-site
- Possess good communication and customer service skills
- Be a Rock Star!
Interested Candidates should submit the following:
- Cover Letter containing samples of your work along with description of role you played in each
- Date of availability
- Boston Interactive provides excellent career advancement potential along with a competitive remuneration package and company funded benefits, including a 401K plan, and health/dental plans.
No agencies, outsourcing, telecommuting or development companies please.